Payment AND Deposits
- All payments and quotes are in Euro.
- Credit card payments are subject to a 2% surcharge. Debit cards have no surcharge.
- Our payment terms for all bookings is €350 per car with the remaining balance due 7 days prior to the booking. Wedding car hire payments will be taken 14 days prior to the event.
- Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time and car park charges.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as A.W. Beckett Vip Services.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 48 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all monies paid will be non-refundable, see below for wedding bookings.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable, see below for wedding bookings.
- If a wedding booking is cancelled within 3 months from the start of the period of hire, the deposit will be non-refundable. If a wedding booking is cancelled within 2 month from the start of the period of hire, the full hire amount will still be charged to the customer.
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
- Our acceptance of your booking, deposit, part-payment, or full-payment indicates that you accept our terms and conditions in full.
- Quotes are on the data supplied by you. If the details supplied to us are changed in any respect, we reserve the right to amend our quote to reflect these
- If there is a significant increase in cost to us, such as fuel, insurance or licensing, we reserve the right to amend our quote accordingly.
- If you change your date of your wedding you must notify us by telephone, email or in writing. If the car(s) you have booked are not available on your new date we will offer alternative car(s) if available. If we have no alternative car(s) available then the booking is cancelled. The deposit or any other amount paid in advance is non-refundable.
- A.W. Beckett request a minimum of 24 hour’s notice for any online bookings.
- If you would like to book a car with less than 24 hour’s notice – Please call our help-line: +353 42 93 30000
- Careful consideration should be made when choosing your vehicle with regards to access. Some house and church entrances and streets are very narrow and not easily accessible by our larger vehicles and may also blocked by other cars. Your chauffeur will assess the situation at the time and will get you as close as possible, but will not risk damaging the vehicle.
- In the unlikely event of a car becoming unavailable for any reason whatsoever, be it mechanical, weather related, Act of God, or circumstances beyond our control we retain the right to replace the car with another car, E.G If Rolls Royce or Bentley is unavailable we will replace with a Mercedes S-class charged at its daily rate and will refund the difference.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outwith our control.
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your email address you permit A.W. Beckett to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
- If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with the pricing structure on our website.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Every effort will be made by A.W. Beckett to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
- Our links to other suppliers are based on personal recommendation. We are not responsible for their actions, or standards of work. Please satisfy yourself as to their quality and their dependability.
- Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
- A.W. Beckett vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and A.W. Beckett shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- A.W. Beckett will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer.
- A.W. Beckett and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- A.W. Beckett by law maintain a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- It is a legal requirement that all passengers wear a seat belt. All our vehicles are fitted with seat belts up to the maximum passengers allowed. Therefore all passengers in the party are required to wear a seat belt. The hirer specifically indemnifies the company and the chauffeur against any fines imposed or injury as a consequence of the passenger failing to comply with the legal requirement.
- Child seats must be supplied by the hirer.
- Online quotations do not allow for public and bank holidays like Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve, Bank Holidays, where there may be an additional surcharge. Please indicate on the quote form if your proposed booking is for a bank holiday or on any other special date.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.
Complaint / Procedure
Complaints should be directed to your chauffeur at the time of occurrence to allow them the opportunity to rectify the situation immediately. If the situation was not rectified, please direct any complaints in writing to our postal address within 14 days of the date of hire. The company will respond in full within 7 days.